Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ragina_10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2013, 08:30 AM
    I'm 36 weeks and 6 days tom. Ill be 37 weeks dilated 3 cm and 75% effaced -1
    How much longer do you think I have left until my littlw boy is born this is my 3 pregnancy.?
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 20, 2013, 09:07 AM
    Shoulldn't you be asking you OB/GYN this question? And shouldn't they have given you an idea?

You have been going to them... haven't you?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 20, 2013, 09:12 AM
    It sounds like you may be just going through the WHEN WHEN WHEN WILL THIS THING Hurry AND CoME OUT OF ME!! It's OK. Soon enough. Any day now. Walk around, put your feet up, breathe, relax.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 20, 2013, 05:46 PM
    It could be hours, days, or weeks. At 36 weeks it's still a little early, baby's lungs aren't budded out. Just try to take it easy for now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm 3cm dilated and 38 weeks pregnant could my baby be coming soon? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 3cm dilated and 38 weeks pregnant could my baby be coming soon?

Feeling ill at 26 weeks [ 1 Answers ]

OK I'm 26 weeks and 3 days pregnant very lightheaded and feel like I'm about to pass out. Cannot get comfortable AT ALL. Blood pressure and sugar is fine hurts to walk. Cramps at the bottom right side of stomach out of breath hurts to walk. What's WRONG WITH ME OR MY DAUGHTER?

35 weeks pregnant 3 cm dilated and 75% effaced early labor [ 0 Answers ]

I have had a lot of pressure the last two days and a bad backache last night and a crampy stomach really low not contractions and last two days been having a lot of clear runny discharge not constant discharge just a lot of it am 35 weeks and 3 cm dilated and 75% effaced could I go into labor early...

35 weeks pregnant 3 cm dilated and 75% effaced early labor [ 1 Answers ]

I have been having a lot of clear discharge today a lot more then I'd normally have and last night it was egg white and thick this is my second pregnancy and am 3 cm dilated and 75% effaced also have pelvic pressure mostly in back not painful but uncomfortable

Ill be 32 weeks on Monday ,and 3 days ago when I wiped there was a big glob of yellow [ 7 Answers ]

Ill be 32 weeks on Monday , and 3 days ago when I wiped there was a decent sized thick glob of clear-yellowish stuff. Could that be a sign that my mucus plug is breaking ? And I have been having a lot of lower back pain , comes and goes not constant... and I'm really not even having any braxton...

View more questions Search