Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    swapnapanic Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2013, 09:45 PM
    Vaginal infection
    I have vaginal infection infectional period what should I do personal part I have boils
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 19, 2013, 10:09 PM
    What treatment has the doctor given you for this infection, and the boils? Did you take all the medication your doctor prescribed? If so, it's time to go back for a follow-up visit, since the meds obviously didn't work.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vaginal infection? [ 6 Answers ]

It all started after a trip with my neighbors. I was forced to wear a swimsuit given in the resort (lost mine during travel) before I got into the pool. I was fine that day,, but the next day was nothing less than Vagina Hell, it burnt and was itching,, so much so, I was down with fever,, Went to...

Vaginal infection? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I'm 18 years old and I've been on Triqiluar birth control for about 4-5 months now. Since I've been on birth controls me and my boyfriend decide not to use condoms because I'm allergic to them. We usually are sexually active about once every 2 weeks for about 10 minutes max. But for the past...

Vaginal infection [ 2 Answers ]

I have a vaginal infection now. I had it once before. I experience itching, burning and irritation in the area. Some sores have appeared and my clitoris are swollen. I have pains when I urinate. Can you help me please. Maybe you could suggest a possible cause.

Vaginal infection? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am just wondering does anyone no if I have thrush or a vaginal infection? For the past few months there has been this whitish discharge in my vagina and it has a strong smell but its not itchy what so ever. Thank you

Vaginal infection [ 4 Answers ]

I am really worried, I've noticed a lump on the side of my vagina. It hurts a lot when I touch it, do u know what it is and how to treat it?

View more questions Search