Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    purifiedx Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2013, 11:01 AM
    Will I pass an ETG on Friday? Had a 12 pack over the course of the day Tuesday
    I am a 25 year old female, 108lbs, and drank a 12 pack of 3.2% beer yesterday. I was drinking from about 1pm-10pm. My last drink was about 10pm.

I have my monthly appointment with my P.O. and may have an ETG test on Friday around 2pm. I really don't know because she's only tested me once. But if she did that would be about 64 hours since my drink.

Is there anything I can do to ensure I pass? Take multi-vitamins? Exercise? Stay Hydrated (obviously)?

I've been considering thinking up a random reason why I can't make my meeting with my P.O. because I'm nervous. I already have one strike for admitting to alcohol use a while back. IF I fail I will go to jail for 1 year. Should I just cancel at the last minute? I can think up a whole lot of believable excuses. Plus its not like she would suspect I'm lying because I've never missed an appointment before and have been a star reporter to her.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 19, 2013, 11:12 AM
    What happens if you FAIL ?

Jun 19, 2013, 11:14 AM
    I said that I would go to jail 1 year. That's why I'm considering calling last minute and canceling. I have transportation issues so it would be believable if I suddenly couldn't make it.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 19, 2013, 11:15 AM
    So while did you drink such a large amount, especially knowing you have a test AND failing would mean your freedom.
    Doesn't seem sane, now does it ?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 19, 2013, 11:17 AM
    Yes, drink lots so your test will fail for urine dilution.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 19, 2013, 11:21 AM
    Isn't alcohol forbidden while you are on probation?

Jun 19, 2013, 11:32 AM
    Is any one going to answer the question or just keep asking new ones?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 19, 2013, 11:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by purifiedx View Post
    Is any one going to answer the question or just keep asking new ones?
    No one on this site is going to help you pass this test that you have already jeopardized with drinking when you weren't supposed to.

Jun 19, 2013, 11:41 AM
    I see you answered similar questions with all seriousness. People make mistakes. I have always followed what probation has asked of me but this week I had a bump in the road. Pass your judgements on someone else. You don't know a thing about me or how hard I've been trying to change my life this year. I messed up my sobriety of almost 8 months. We aren't all perfect.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 19, 2013, 11:48 AM
    I see you answered similar questions with all seriousness. People make mistakes. I have always followed what probation has asked of me but this week I had a bump in the road. Pass your judgements on someone else. You don't know a thing about me or how hard I've been trying to change my life this year. I messed up my sobriety of almost 8 months. We aren't all perfect.
    No, we aren't, but I unknowingly married into a family of alcoholics and know all too well what a "mistake" can lead to. Many of them are dead now because of the alcohol.

Jun 19, 2013, 11:50 AM
    I am not your family members.

I just wanted to know if my chances of passing were in my favor. Obviously I'm not going to get my answer here so I'll get it elsewhere.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 19, 2013, 11:51 AM
    I am not your family members.

I just wanted to know if my chances of passing were in my favor. Obviously I'm not going to get my answer here so I'll get it elsewhere.
    I told you -- NO ONE on this site will help you pass.

Jun 19, 2013, 12:11 PM
    That isn't helping me pass. I will either pass or not pass regardless of whether someone says I have a good chance or not. Good bye.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Drank Thursday and Friday until 1:00AM Friday night will I pass EtG on Monday at 4:00 [ 1 Answers ]

I haven't drank in weeks. I drank Thursday evening until Friday night at 1:00AM Taking a EtG urine test Monday at 4:00. Will I pass?

Drank Friday night - EtG test on Tuesday [ 0 Answers ]

Im 5'7", 160 pounds, and female. Last night I drank about a half fifth of captain morgan. I have an ETG on Tuesday. What are my odds of passing it?

Can I pass an EtG test on Monday if I drank on Tuesday [ 5 Answers ]

I drank about 7-8 shots on Tuesday,at about 4-30 pm. I have to take an EtG test on the following Monday at 5,(which is today), do you think I will pass the test?

View more questions Search