Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    justinenigro Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2013, 06:19 AM
    Incoming water lines into my basement
    Hi there, I'd like to finish my basement. I've got the sanitary, storm and water lines coming into the foundation wall at a central point on the wall. Do I need to build out a "closet" to house these pipes? How else would I go about hiding them but keeping them accessible?
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jun 16, 2013, 06:30 AM
    Hi Justinenigro and welcome to The Plumbing Page at AMHD.com.
    If this were my call I would box the pipes in and if there was a clean out then I would leave a access panel in the box. Is this all you wanted to do? Regards, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Incoming water is clogged [ 3 Answers ]

How do I solve this problem... there are little pieces of what appears to be white rocks in the pipe, I have no water pressure anywhere in my house what do I do?

Cost to remove/replace galvanized water lines in walls with copper lines. [ 3 Answers ]

The long water lines have been replaced under the house, but not the lines in the wall. What would the cost be for kitchen, 1 full and one 3/4 bath?

Home incoming water stoppage [ 3 Answers ]

We have lost fresh water incoming pressure in our old house... Is it possible to blow air pressure at the meter connection to blow open any obstruction that has clogged our old iron pipes... or run a snake wire into the line to clear a blockage?? tks

Old toilet 2 incoming water lines, no shutoff valve. [ 1 Answers ]

My first order of business after moving into a new house this weekend was to replace the toilet. It's an older house and there are 2 water lines feeding the toilet for a supply. There is no flexible supply line going to the toilet. It seems the only way to put in the new one without problems...

Incoming water in Toilet [ 2 Answers ]

My toilet isn't taking in any water, and when I try to flush it, it is very weak and quick. Even if I fill it manually, it doesn't flush well at all. Help!

View more questions Search