Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oskarhenry Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2007, 06:01 AM
    Connecting TV to SKY basic box to DVD recorder
    HI.

I am trying to connect my new Samsung flatscreen, SKY basic digi box and a phillips DVD recorder together so I can record DVD from SKY. Here is the equipment:

DVDR 610 DVD player/recorder
    Scart: "EXT 1 - to TV I/0"
    Scart: "EXT 2 - to AUX I/0"

Sky basic box
    Scart 1: called "VCR scart"
    Scart 2: called "TV Scart"

Samsung 40" TV model LE40R74BD
    Scart 1: called "2(AV)
    Scart 2: called "1 (RGB)

Can someone please help!!
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 24, 2007, 06:07 AM
    DVD AUX to Sky VCR
    Sky TV to TV RGB
    DVD TV to TV AV

Job done

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Connecting DVD recorder to Satellite AND cable box [ 1 Answers ]

I have a new panasonic DVD recorder that I am trying to connect to both my Satellite box (for international channels) and my Charter Cable DVR. I have been trying to do this for over a week now and cannot get it to work properly with the Charter Cable DVR. I get the lower channels but not the HD...

Hooking DVD recorder and HD cable box together [ 7 Answers ]

This is over my head. I have Hitachi HDTV and a HDTV Cable box Explorer 8300. The cable line from the wall goes into the cable box and then red, green, & blue wires go from Out 1 to input 3 on the back of the TV. Also there are additional red & white wires that go from Out 2 to Input 3 on the...

How do I connect a Directv satellite box to an LG DVD recorder [ 1 Answers ]

To the next genius out their... HELP! I need help connecting my Directv satellite box model HD-250 to my LG DVD recorder model DR1F9H in order to copy all of my tivo'd recordings on my Directv satellite. I also need to know how to connect an additional DVD player to my LG DVD recorder for coping my...

How do I connect a DVD Recorder to Satellite Box to HDTV? [ 1 Answers ]

Here's what I'm trying to connect: Phillips DVD Recorder Model DVDR3400 (which has 1 HDMI input) DirecTV HD Receiver (which also has 1 HDMI input) Panasonic Plasma HDTV Model TH-42PX60U (has 2 HDMI inputs) And this is what I have in the way of cables: 1 HDMI cable 1 component video...

View more questions Search