Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Confuzzledmonkey Posts: 48, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2007, 04:51 AM
    Red marks on legs.
    I've had these for well over half a year now and I'm wodering if I can remove them.

They are a dark red purpley colour and slighty raised, they're on my right calf. They are shaped in lines going down my leg.
    yomamali Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2007, 01:36 PM
    Do you still have these marks? I have red marks on my calves (and entire legs) as well... my doctor believes it was due to a 'drug eruption'... I have been hopped up on all sorts or otc meds due to my allergies...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get rid of red marks on my face? [ 12 Answers ]

Hello to all, I would like to seek your help because I have few pimples on my face but it was already healed. The problem now, it had left a red marks on my face and I noticed it never faded out. How can I cure it? Is there any creams that can fade out red marks without peeling? I am from the...

Red bumps on legs... [ 10 Answers ]

Wow, I don't know if it's polite to ask this many questions when I first become a member... but a problem that has been bothering me since I've been shaving is something that will NOT go away no matter what I try. I have red spots( my enlarged pores) all over my legs... mostly on my lower...

I have red things on my legs [ 2 Answers ]

OK.I have these litte bumps on the lower parts of my legs.they look like ant bites but then get really swolen and you can pop them and puss will come out.Then they look like scars and they keep coming back.what is it and how should I get rid of them?:(

Red Bumps On Legs For Seemingly No Reason [ 6 Answers ]

About three hours ago, I noticed that my legs were feeling a bit strange, but didn't really think much of it. Then, about an hour later, I noticed that the strange feeling had turned into a bit of pressure. I checked my legs to find red bumps all over them. The sized of the bumps range from very...

Red marks and spreading [ 14 Answers ]

My legs are covered in red marks. Not dots, or bumps. Just ugly red marks all over my legs. It looks real ugly like if I have a disease. They started appearing a little before Easter and now they are dark and spreading. Not itchy or burning. No symptoms as a matter of fact. My husband...

View more questions Search