Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ryan erasmus Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2007, 04:03 AM
    What does she mean she needs space
    I met agirl while travelling she came after me, and she started to like me a lot, I kept my guard up, but found, the more I got to know her the more I liked her, she was travelling on to the next place soon, so we had four days left and I was going to meet up with her later, the first two days where great, but the last two a disaster I was so sad she was leaving and couldn't handle it, it became so intense we didn't even stay with each other on the last night, and we didn't leave things on a good note, I phoned and phoned to try and sort things out, she said she was frustrated and needed some time to breathe so I gave it to her, I then called her a while after, and she said that things where too intense but that she still likes me, but just needs time alone. What do you think I should do to mend the situation, if I hve to I know I will find another girl, but I kind of care for this one
    louie1 Posts: 183, Reputation: 49

Mar 24, 2007, 04:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan erasmus
    I met agirl while travelling she came after me, and she started to like me alot, i kept my guard up, but found, the more i got to know her the more i liked her, she was travelling on to the next place soon, so we had four days left and i was going to meet up with her later, the first two days where great, but the last two a disaster i was so sad she was leaving and couldnt handle it, it became so intense we didnt even stay with eachother on the last night, and we didnt leave things on a good note, i phoned and phoned to try and sort things out, she said she was frustrated and needed some time to breathe so i gave it to her, i then called her a while after, and she said that things where too intense but that she still likes me, but just needs time alone. what do you think i should do to mend the situation, if i hve to i know i will find another girl, but i kind of care for this one
    It is very hard when you meet someone and the feelings are so intense that sometimes space is the only ansa, how old are you both?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 24, 2007, 04:57 AM
    Slow down and relax. I think you expect too much after 4 days. Yes, your feelings are quite intense right now, but try to reign them in and get a better perspective, and not just jump in headlong without getting to know her at least. The way your going about it will make her think you have no control over yourself and scare her off. Stop the impulse to push her into something she isn't ready for and be more rational in your pursuit. Call after a couple of weeks and see how she is doing.
    ryan erasmus Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2007, 05:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by louie1
    it is very hard when you meet someone and the feelings are so intense that sometimes space is the only ansa, how old are you both?
    I am 30 and she is 22 we have been together for 4 mnths

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Go after her or space [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 20 years old 2nd year in college and somehow this girl I used to talk to freshmen year online/phone from a diff high school that I had somewhat a relationship with, she was a girl that was so perfect, I mean we could talk to each other online and phone for hours straight everyday and never get...

Space... I think... [ 3 Answers ]

I'm sort of new to actual dating... I went out with a few guys in school.. but the relationship really never left school. Once I graduated I fell in love with a guy from australia... was with him for 2 years... and went to see him for 6 months... I waited patiently for 2 years (until three weeks...

Need space [ 6 Answers ]

New here I am recently separated from my kid's mother, just simply fell in love with another woman.started out great than ex started calling and harassing new woman in my life.saying thing's like we are going to get back together,to stay away from our kid's wich limit's my time with new woman she...

View more questions Search