Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    car1961 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2013, 11:46 AM
    Has anything tragic happened in my house i.e. murder suicide natural death
    Has any one been murdered or committed suicide in my house located in burlington New Jersey?

>address removed per site rules<
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Jun 11, 2013, 11:50 AM
    You have to check the history of house. Any case what made you think so ? What is happening?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 11, 2013, 11:58 AM
    Check with the local newspaper (archives), the town and county historical societies, the public library, and long-time neighbors.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jun 11, 2013, 04:33 PM
    If you think you are experiencing spiritual activity, death isn't always the cause of it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Was it suicide or murder? [ 21 Answers ]

Since the psychics who've responded to my questions on this forum have been so very helpful, I'd like to ask you to help me out one last time on something much more important than anything I've asked to date: Did my sister-in-law really commit suicide as the coroner's office has reported to us, or...

How Do I Cope With A Tragic Death? [ 2 Answers ]

Kind of a long story but I'll try to summarize it the best I can. Thanks in advance for any advice given. Ok, so 10 months ago I lost my mother to cancer and kidney failure. We were extremely close. She died holding my hand. That hit me hard and at that point I was taking anti depressants to...

Our tragic family death [ 4 Answers ]

My family just experienced a death. Their mother just died out of no warning. They won't be very respectful to me sometimes, and I am wondering how they are feeling. My daughter, is 12 and this is the time she needed a mother the most. I have my two sons who loved her and still do. I don't know...

Can't seem to cope after boyfriends tragic death [ 8 Answers ]

A little over a month ago my boyfriend was working on my car. He was underneath and the jack he was using slipped and the car fell crushing him. He was only 42 and very healthy. I am the one who found him and I am having a really hard time dealing with it all. I still feel like it's all a really...

View more questions Search