Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lime Jelly Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2007, 09:44 PM
    Any good speech ideas for my sis?
    Hi guys,

My little sister wants to go for house captain at her school and she has to write a speech and say it in front of everyone in her house. She asked me for ideas but I have none. She wants to make a speech that is interesting and that will make people vote for her but not too corny!

Does anyone have any good ideas or speechs to help her out with!

Thanks a lot guys :)
    painting13579 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2012, 01:16 AM
    Well to help out ur lil sis she should talk about what is interesting and i have no clue but make shore she doesn't make it to long that loses everybodys entention im the same im going 4 house senior captain
    drdrdr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2012, 01:07 AM
    Make sure that you are very persuasive and memorize your speech as much as possible as it always helps :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A speech [ 8 Answers ]

I have attend a public speaking course... n my teacher ask me to talk about "what makes me a chinese"so I dun have any idea... :( n I ned tis on tis wed... plzz.. help me wit it... thankss:D

Any good present ideas for friend turning 30? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I'm looking for a present for my friend he will be 30 next month and is your usual lad into sport and that sort of thing I'm willing to spend up to 100 euro . So if you have any ideas I would appreciate your help... looking forward to your replies thanks

Text to speech [ 1 Answers ]

Is a website where I can download a thing where the computer reads the page to me?

Free Speech [ 2 Answers ]

Cleric puts up one million dollors to kill cartoonist that created the funny. Well, I guess free thought as well as free speech is out of the question. Why are these people so very excitable? What exactly do they want out of life. I am truly perplexed when it comes to their behavior. Can anyone...

Motivational Speech [ 1 Answers ]

Is there someone who would like to write a motivational speech to an audience of youth? The tone should be centered around "Keep Yours Eyes on the Prize). It needs to be about 5 to 10 minutes long.

View more questions Search