Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saved-by-music Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2013, 04:54 PM
    Setting up a hard-core band. Advice?
    I want to make a hard-core rock band but nor me or my friends can play instruments and we don't know anyone who would want to be in it. Is it easy to set up a band with people from other places that we don't know? Advice please?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 10, 2013, 04:59 PM
    Any band that's looking for a member, and is serious about music, will expect you to have some skills, be it playing an instrument, or singing abilities.

If you can't play an instrument, or sing, it's unlikely that any established band, or any serious music lovers looking to start a band, will consider you.

If you just want to goof around and call yourself a band, and don't care about actually producing music, just start the band with your friends, have fun. If you're serious about music, you won't get anywhere without at least knowing how to play a musical instrument, or having a good singing voice.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Setting up dual core memory mode [ 2 Answers ]

Building new system. Have Athalon 64 bit dual core Processor (2.6 Ghz). 4 slots for memory. Have matched pair of OCZ 4GB (2X2) on order; one 1GB stick operating in single core mode now. Also have some other 1GB sticks in inventory. If I were to use the 1 GB sticks or any other combo am I right...

Exturnal hard drive on a 2 gig quad core system. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi this is my first time on here so here go"s, I run my own recording studio and want to connect an exturnal hardrive to my computer via USB , I'm running a 2 gig quad core with a barracuder 500 gig hard drive using windows XP but when I turn my p.c on it will not boot up if my exturnal hardrive...

How hard and expensive is it to replace the heater core in a 1984 Ford F-150? [ 2 Answers ]

There is some type of light mist coming out of heater vents has no smell and cann't find any leaks. Just figured it must be leaking somewhere.

Setting up an OS on a Hard Drive [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I have a Maxtor IDE 200GB hard drive that I'm installing onto a computer. I want this drive to be the primary hard drive. When I plug the drive into the computer and motherboard, the computer identifies it. However, the problems start when I go to install the OS - Windows XP. Here's...

View more questions Search