Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kat12 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2013, 11:59 AM
    question
    Ive been taking hydrocodones 525 since may 17 and got another 10 pills last Friday. So usage alil over a month how long will these be in my system if I took my last one tomorrow? I take random urine screens but I already have my scrpits on file, just want to see how long id be dirty this coming up week. Im 220lbs and taking about a month.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 8, 2013, 12:04 PM
    You won't be dirty if these are by prescription and noted by the Court or testing authority in advance.

Jun 8, 2013, 12:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    You won't be dirty if these are by prescription and noted by the Court or testing authority in advance.
    Yes I know but how long does a scrpit have to expire in their eyes, because they don't count them.
    Uber Member

Jun 8, 2013, 12:35 PM
    A prescription doesn't expire - if you were told to take them for pain, the Court/PO/testing facility know that in advance, you're in pain, you take them.

You are planning to take one "tomorrow" and (obviously) asking the question in advance. If I help you under these circumstances I'm helping you circumvent the system, and I'm not allowed to do that.

With your usage over this period, I doubt you will pass.

Jun 9, 2013, 05:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    A prescription doesn't expire - if you were told to take them for pain, the Court/PO/testing facility know that in advance, you're in pain, you take them.

You are planning to take one "tomorrow" and (obviously) asking the question in advance. If I help you under these circumstances I'm helping you circumvent the system, and I'm not allowed to do that.

With your usage over this period of time, I doubt you will pass.
    Im def tsking them for pain not trying to go around the system just wanted to know for my own information if I don't pass. But thanks for your help!
    Uber Member

Jun 9, 2013, 06:58 AM
    If they are by prescription and, as I said, the Court/your PO know you are taking them you will not "fail" if they are detected in your system.

What am I missing?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Three year old won't answer a question, he only repeats the question... any thoughts? [ 7 Answers ]

I have three children who have never had any learning troubles however I babysit 2 kids each day that seem to be a little socially awkward. The oldest (age 5 1/2) won't look me in the eye and can't follow a multi-step instruction. The younger (age 3) has never been able to answer a question I ask...

Management Accounts Question: Variance Question? [ 0 Answers ]

I was wondering if someone could help me with a problem I'm having. The Q is as follows; McCauleys Ltd uses a standard costing system and has produced the following production information for the month of June 2010. Standard Actual Sales (units) 10,000 10,000 Sales price per unit £30 £32...

Pregnancy question 14 dpo question about symptoms [ 1 Answers ]

Im 14 days dpo and have been having twinges and fluttering in my uterus. I had sex a couple of days before I ovulated and while I was ovulating. Could I be pregnant?

To submit a question, where is the Question Template to be found? [ 5 Answers ]

When I attempt to print a hard copy from mail received, via my INBOX. The following error template appears... Internet Explorer Script Error Line : 2021 Char : 1 Error : Unspecified Code : 0 URL : ...

View more questions Search