Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    answers7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2013, 11:02 AM
    What does it mean if you're very moody and no one wants to be around you?? Lmao
    The past month I've been very moody and get irritated by everything and hated a lot about myself and my life recently... I don't know?
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jun 5, 2013, 11:55 AM
    The answers to these questions and any other information you think might be helpful will help us provide you with the most accurate advice we can.

1. How old are you?

2. Are you stressed about school and/or work?

3. Have there been any major changes in your life?

4. Do you have any known medical issues or are you on any medications?

5. How are you treating others and have you tried to change you're the way you interact with others?

Thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A very moody 8 year old girl [ 5 Answers ]

Is this normal from an 8 year old girl or am I doing something wrong?

My moody boss [ 2 Answers ]

I work at an adult family home. My boss is the boss. It's a small business so she is the owner, the boss, the everything. Here is the problem she flip flops her policies around to fit to how she wants them to fit. Like one of her policies is no facial piercings. However she hired a girl not to...

Moody booting [ 1 Answers ]

I hope someone will be able to help me with this. My Windows XP machine refused to boot. It goes until after finding the boot record on the disk, and then stops right there, leaving a blank screen. When trying safe mode, it stops while loading windows/system32/config/system. After rebooting a...

Moody mother, moody baby ? [ 8 Answers ]

Is anyone convinced that a moody pregnant mother will eventually give birth to a moody baby? I'm due in another 7-8 weeks - and I have been feeling anxious, depressed, snappish, irritable & sensitive. I know its all hormonal but there are external factors that do cause me all this anxiety and...

Moody all the time [ 6 Answers ]

Me and my husband as you know has been trying for a baby now for 3 yrs, I can't get in to c my doc until 4 weeks time.. but this week I have been relly moody with hubby and also my boobs where sensative the other day. I've got another week until my periods start but are these a sign of pregnancy or...

View more questions Search