Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mike mike Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2013, 04:20 AM
    Ssi cheats
    I no someone who recive ssi and running a home daycare has a man living in her back yard that pays her 500 a mouth not only that her daycare mony and back yard money is more then the ssi and none of the money is being reported to ssi what will happen if ssi fined out
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 5, 2013, 05:53 AM
    If it's all true and they find out, they will take various steps to determine how much she owes the government back.
    If you are wondering if the police or FBI will come to her home - not likely; it will be done through banks and paperwork and future retirement benefits. Rarely do they arrest someone.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 5, 2013, 07:11 AM
    ? Someone living in back yard ? That is and sounds like a zoning issue.
    Also how is the day care center licensed (? Is it licensed) do they have zoning and permits to operate ?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 5, 2013, 08:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    ? someone living in back yard ? that is and sounds like a zoning issue.
    Also how is the day care center licensed ( ?? is it licensed) do they have zoning and permits to operate ?
    Good points. Be sure to be prepared for the results if you do go ask at the town hall. But you can ask anonymously, and let them decide if they want to check it out. Both are zoning issues, so you can start there. The business permit is another dept.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The guardian of SSI benefits lies and says no SSI exists. [ 2 Answers ]

The custodian of a 17yr olds ssi money tells him repeatedly he is not getting SSI. Is it OK to lie to the child. The father was taken care of child. The mother with SSI left them and the sister was guardian of both ssi benefits..

On SSI was sued in small caims court, is my SSI exempt? [ 6 Answers ]

Being sued by credit card co. is my SSI exempt?

In FLORIDA 23yr old son receives SSI will SSI affect his child support amount he rece [ 7 Answers ]

We live in Florida. My 23yr old mentally retarded/autistic son receives SSI and I want to know if the SSI he receives will be adjusted in the amount of child supportthat his non custodial father has to pay. Will they deduct the SSI amount from the amount of child support due thereby reducing the...

Can children of a disabled parent who receives ssi also get ssi checks? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I apply for my 2 babies to receive ssi checks... I've been receiving an ssi check since I was about 18.. the mother of my babies is living back at her mothers because her mother has sarcoma cancer and had her leg amputated up to the tip and the cancer then spread to her lungs so she is...

View more questions Search