Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brenna1981 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2013, 06:15 PM
    Severe chest/stomach pain
    I have been having severe pains throughout the day today. It's between chest and stomach. Lasts about 30 min each time. Is it possible that it is gas? It feels like when you have to make a bowel movement and you get the cramps in your back but the feeling is in chest/stomach
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jun 3, 2013, 07:12 PM
    You need to be checked out by a doctor. You could be having gallbladder problems. It is a serious condition and requires medical attention right away.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Throat and chest pain (severe) [ 3 Answers ]

I thought I had heartburn really bad then it lead to really bad chest and throat pressure pain. The pain is worse when sitting up/ standing or laying on me left side. I have been trying asprin but it doesn't have much effect please help.

Severe chest and stomach pain [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I have severe pain near my chest and stomach. It's a stabbing pain that goes till my back and my left arm. I have diarrhea for the past three days. I am very weak and nauseous but no vomiting. Each time I drink something it hurts. It's almost like a burning sensation with stabbing pains.

Severe back and stomach pain [ 4 Answers ]

I woke up 2 hours ago to pain in the middle of my back similar to back labor pains. They have continued non stop and are in my stomach also. I have tried a heating pad and Tylenol. It is getting worse in the stomach now.

Severe stomach pain [ 1 Answers ]

Severe stomach pain going to both sides of back with tummy brown mucous stools. Can't eat. I get very nausios?? But I've been drinking plenty of water and 7 up... pain gets worse at night and heating pad.. hot soaks and rub don't help. And I don't have my appendix.. the pain is in the middle rt...

Severe chest pain what to do? [ 1 Answers ]

For the past 4 days I've had this real deep achin in the right side of my chest and sometimes it spikes to near intolerable levels on a scale 1 to 10 it's a 8 constantly and on a spike it'l go to 10 plus I don't know what to do it gets a little bit worse with each passing day. Also at times the...

View more questions Search