Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emmaonetwo Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2013, 03:39 PM
    Dry skin with brown dots
    I've noticed in the last week that a few small pin prick like brown dots have appeared at the bottom, palmside of my right middle finger accompanied with dry skin and over the last week has appeared to have spread to my ring and pointing finger in the same area, first little dots then dry skin that appears to be getting worse and worse. I've tried using some nivea hand moisturising cream as I thought that at first it was just a usual case of dry skin even though I've never had that kind of problem before. What could it possibly be and does it sound like a cause for concern/ visit to the GP?

Check out some similar questions!

Brown dots not from sun [ 4 Answers ]

So I'm 15 and overnight I have grown about 15 little brown dots all over my left hand and arm. Also, on my right wrist there are a few. It's not sun, as I live in Ireland and we get the most crap weather ever and it's Winter right now, so there's no chance it's the weather. I'm really scared in...

Pale, Dull, and Dry Skin As a Result of Skin Lightening? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, My name is linksys2000. I am new to the "Ask Me Help Desk" forum, and site. Thanks for all of the information and perspectives. Somehow, this wealth of information leads to better decisions and ultimately thoughtful choices. So thanks to all of you for promoting this site and...

What causes red dots on my skin? [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 23 year old female with tiny pinpoint red dots on my chest, neck, and arms. I don't have many-three on my neck, around three on each arm, and 4 on my chest. All blanch out when I apply pressure except for one on my breast and one on my neck. I showed them to my doctor and he said they are...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.