Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xoMickey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2013, 07:02 PM
    What is the best on screen recorder?
    I'm looking for a high quality on screen recording program to record games. It must work with Sony Vegas Pro 12. Looking for a program like SnagIt 11, only problem is SnagIt 11 doesn't work with Sony.
    farvaknowsbest Posts: 199, Reputation: 8

Jun 3, 2013, 09:01 AM
    Not sure if this program is compatible with Sony, but it's free so it's worth a shot. Give it a look.

CamStudio - Free Screen Recording Software
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2013, 09:11 AM
    My daughter uses Dxtory for recording Minecraft sessions: ExKode | Dxtory - Features

Not sure what you mean by having the program work with Sony Vegas. The screen capture creates the movie file then you edit it in Vegas, no?
    joriehil Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2013, 02:05 AM
    I am using Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 Screen capture. Fast and easy to use.
    JohnieB Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2013, 06:01 AM
    One of the screen recorders that work with Sony Vegas is FRAPS (FRAPS game capture video recorder fps viewer). It is easy to use and it captures the entire screen. You can later edit and remove the parts that you do not want. The only issue with FRAPS is that recorded files take a lot of hard disk space. There is another tool called BSR discussed here Screen recorder gaming webcam with high frame quality | Techyv.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Emerson 20in LCD Flat Screen. Model No. EWL20S5C with split screen [ 5 Answers ]

Hello,I have an eight month old Emerson 20in LCD Flat Screen. Model No. EWL20S5C My sound is great. My picture is distorted. Seems it has a divided screen. With little movement of the actual picture. Colors are way off. And none of the controls work except for channel up and down work, but very...

Gateway mt3419 ultra bright wide screen lcd screen flickers? [ 1 Answers ]

Please help. My screen flickers and goes black. What can I do?

How to connect a Toshiba D-VR660 (DVD video recorder/VHS recorder to----with splitter [ 0 Answers ]

How to connect a Toshiba D-VR660 (Dvd recorder/Video cassette recorder, a motorola HDTV cable box, memorex dvd player and a olevia HDtv with a splitter? I would like to be able to record a TV show while while a dvd on the memorex dvd player. How do I use the source inptu for these devices?

My laptop screen suddenly started shaking and one line appears on the screen [ 1 Answers ]

Mu laptop screen started shaking & some double thin line appears on the top of the screen, I am really scared of that... so many insects move around my laptop most of the time, can anyone please suggest me what can I do to stop screen shaking & remove the lines from screen??

Having a problem moving my address bar from bottom of screen to top of screen [ 11 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I can't seem to bring up an address bar at the top of the screen because when I right click at the top of the page, the options are not lit up. I could only bring up an address bar at the bottom. Since it gets in the way at the bottom, I would like to know if anyone can help me...

View more questions Search