Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tazwoman33 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2013, 05:43 PM
    Whitish feces
    Should I worry if my poop is a whitish color?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 31, 2013, 05:54 PM
    Yes, whitish feces is a cause for concern and normally means a lack of bile which is produced by the liver. If the liver is not producing enough of this digestive substance then that means a problem with the liver. This is not a diagnosis as it is impossible to diagnose on the internet.

Please see your doctor and be evaluated properly to avoid any further problems.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whitish , vaginal discharge [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I want to ask about treatment of whitish , vaginal discharge, no itching no smell sometimes watery.

Whitish pimple on penis skin [ 0 Answers ]

Dear I have some whitish pimple on the inside skin of penis. These pimple do not irritate/hurts .But I am worry about that.. Can I visit the doctor or this is something normal that occur at this age..? My age is of 24 years and I never had Sex except masturbation? Regards

Whitish discharge? [ 1 Answers ]

Hiii. I'm 20 years old. There is a continouos flow of a whitish jelly like fluid in my private parts. What is it? There is no pain. The flow stops 3 to 4 days prior to my menstrual cycle.

Thick whitish vaginal discharge... [ 0 Answers ]

HI, my period ended on September 11... September 16 I had unprotected sex... Sept 25 I noticed a thick whitish discharge and its still on until today sept 28... Please what does it mean..

Whitish fingernails [ 1 Answers ]

Recently someone commented that I must have a heart problem because my fingernails are not pink like normal... I have had these nails forever and have heard this before. I have quarterly checkups for my diabetes (the nails were white 30 years before I was a diabetic) and my Dr. never mentions...

View more questions Search