Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crizazey Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2013, 04:53 PM
    The ends of a run of waste pipe need to be supported with hangers. The length of the
    The ends of a run of waste pipe need to be supported with hangers. The length of the
    Run of pipe is 34 feet 10 inches. Each hanger will be suspended from the same ceiling.
    If the waste pipe will have a grade of
    /
    Inch, how much farther from the ceiling will
    The lower hanger be than the higher hanger?

May 26, 2013, 05:09 PM
    In total, approximately how much 1 1 / 2 -inch pipe would be used to make three bend
    In total, approximately how much 1
    /
    -inch pipe would be used to make three bends of
    25 degrees each, assuming that the bend radius is five times the pipe radius?

May 26, 2013, 05:18 PM
    Guestion
    In a properly functioning septic system, the septic tank con-
    Tains three zones of material: _______ on the bottom, the
    Central liquid zone, and the _______ layer at the top.

May 26, 2013, 05:20 PM
    In a properly functioning septic system, the septic tank con- tad to make three bend
    In a properly functioning septic system, the septic tank con-
    Tains three zones of material: _______ on the bottom, the
    Central liquid zone, and the _______ layer at the top.
    mygirlsdad77 Posts: 5,713, Reputation: 339
    Plumbing Expert

May 26, 2013, 08:33 PM
    Maybe pay more attention in class, or open up your study book. Study hard, work hard, then good things will come.
    Plumbing Expert

May 26, 2013, 08:35 PM
    Cheating is no way to get ahead in life. And yes, no matter how you look at it, what you are doing is cheating!
    Plumbing Expert

May 26, 2013, 08:38 PM
    Do you really think that people will give you the answers to things for the rest of your life? Welcome to the real world. Not get back to your studies.
    Plumbing Expert

May 26, 2013, 08:44 PM
    How do you ever plan to learn the trade if we give you the answer to this? If you can't learn to do simple math such as this, than I suggest maybe leaning toward a different trade.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Maximum Length of 1/2" gas pipe run [ 10 Answers ]

I have a 1" gas line in the crawl space. I want to now add piping for a gas firplace insert, a gas water heater and a gas range. My question is, Can I run 1/2 pipe for each appliance back to the 1" main? Are there any distance requirements that a 1/2" line can run? Do I need to step from 1" to...

Length of horizontal Waste line [ 2 Answers ]

I am adding a bathroom on the second floor of my home. The question I have is: is there a maximum distance that my horizontal waste line can be from my main waste line, I have proper venting on the second floor through the roof. The problem is the bathroom is on the opposite side of the house...

Length of pipe work to cylinder a waste of energy? [ 1 Answers ]

I am considering either an oil or gas bolier to a Heatrea Sadia cylinder in a direct, unvented plumbing system. If I use oil the burner will be in the garage which will be approx 30m away from the cylinder in the house. If I use gas the boiler can be in the same area as the cylinder within the...

Length & slope of toilet waste line? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm going to move the toilet in my bathroom but will be about 6' from the main stack. How long can the horizontal waste line be that goes to the main stack and what slope does it need to be at?

View more questions Search