Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cyster Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2013, 03:32 PM
    Late taking high blood pressure meds
    Hi, I take acetazolamide and lisinopril for high blood pressure and it also mostly keeps away dizziness that I have been having. My med alarm didn't go off today and I was busy and just realized that I didn't take it a 9am like normal. Can I still take it today and then take it again at 9am, regular time, tomorrow? Thanks
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 25, 2013, 07:03 PM
    This is a question for your local drug store where you buy it and/or your doctor,
    I do not know what time it is there, and since it can take 2 or 3 DAYS for a person to get answered here at times, your best effort is to contact your local drug store.

Why are you not taking it as soon as you get up ? While an "alarm" is a great idea, habit is always the best.

If you are taking this and still get dizzy, see your doctor ASAP

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What foods/meds can cause a high creatine level in my blood? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi: My doctor says I have a high level of creatine ( not sure of spelling) in blood. Before I undergo a bunch of expensive tests, I though I might be taking something that caused the elevated level. I noted that you said there are about 40 different things that can cause it to be high. I also...

Blood pressure meds... is it something to do with fertility [ 1 Answers ]

Sorry to jump in on someone else's question but, me and my partner have been having unprotected sex for 10 years now and have never fallen pregnant (thankfully, I'm not looking for that yet), but my doc wanted to check it out and gave me an exam and interogation and thinks I may have blocked tubes...

What can I do about a simi hard due to high blood pressure meds. [ 1 Answers ]

I get aroused and it get long and thick but not rock hard

Blood pressure flare up even with meds [ 2 Answers ]

THough I am on medication for high blood pressure, every once in a while it flares up and gets out of control, despite my meds. This morning systolic was 165, diastolic 95. I can usually tell when it's that level even without looking at monitor. Usually it stays below 120 with meds. What could it...

Taking high blood pressure medicine that's making me retain water [ 5 Answers ]

Is there an over the counter medicine to take to reduce my retaining water?

View more questions Search