Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    woovictoria Posts: 34, Reputation: -4

Mar 22, 2007, 10:54 PM
    Divorce and its tough on me
    So my parents have been divorced for 6 years. I just found out that my moms taking my dad to court for something that's sooo stupid. Welll to me at least. She doesn't no that I no. my dad told me. I'm sooo sad right now. I don't want anything to happen to him. I've been crying for a hour. What should I do? My moms totally changing my life and its not good:(
    Barrabas Posts: 19, Reputation: 3

Mar 22, 2007, 11:03 PM
    Hi Woovictoria, draw strength from above and draw strength from within. Your mom may affect circumstances in your life, but only you can decide how your life will turn out.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 1, 2007, 08:55 PM
    Since you did not say what the "stupid" thing is, it must be important to your mom since she is paying to go to court for it. And many times it is hard to always see both parents sides of things, but all you can do is not take sides if possible, since the divorce is not because of you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tough, Tough, Sport. Respect Is Due [ 2 Answers ]

This sport is very tough. I have always had much respect for triathletes. I would love to discuss the sport further with the athletes themselves.

This may be a tough one [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: I'm not too sure what the song is about or how some of the lyrics go but I know it has "mashadamio" in it. I'm not sure if I spelt it right but it means sweetheart, but if anybody knows what song has "mashadamio" in it, it would be great help, and if I can get more info on it I'll be...

Divorce and its tough [ 1 Answers ]

So my parents have been divorced for 6 years. I just found out that my moms taking my dad to court for something that's sooo stupid. Welll to me at least. She doesn't no that I no. my dad told me. I'm sooo sad right now. I don't want anything to happen to him. I've been crying for a hour. What...

Tough one... maybe... [ 7 Answers ]

This may be a tough one. I have a Florida drivers license. While on my honeymoon in Maui I got a DUI. I lost my driving privileges initially for one year but we got it down to 90 days. I currently live in San Diego, CA. My question is how do I get my license reinstated after the 90 days is up....

View more questions Search