Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crystal155lbs Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2007, 06:44 PM
    I need to loose a few pounds!
    :confused: I weigh 155 pounds and I'm 16 really wats that I want a nice flat stomach I mean I got good boobs and an and nice face but I need to know how to loose weight fast and the healthiest way to?? / helpppppppppppppppp meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:o
    MadamButterfly Posts: 54, Reputation: 12

Mar 22, 2007, 06:54 PM
    Well, for starters, how tall are you? Also, if all you want is to slim and flatten your stomach, I would suggest doing pilates. Keep in mind, if your goal is to tone your body, you want to go more for aerobic exercises, rather than weight lifting (which is for strength training and building mass).
    When I started working out, I did a complete 180 in diet... try to cut back on snack foods (ie. Chips) and sodas, that will help more than anything else. Another tip: you may want to try skipping dinner a few nights a week. However, if you skip a meal, always, and I mean always make sure to eat breakfast. Eating breakfast is key because, as the first meal of the day, it jump starts your metabolism. So, eat a good, filling breakfast; prefferably no simple carbohydrates (ex. White bread) as those won't keep you going. Oatmeal is good, as are whole grain cereals and fruit.

If you have any questions, or if you want more info on simple carbs and such, feel free to send me a message, and I'll share what I know. Remember, don't give up! Getting into a rut a feeling depressed will only lead you back to the Ben n Jerrys...

Good luck!
    -m
    Neversuspectme Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2007, 12:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by crystal155lbs
    :confused: i weigh 155 pounds and im 16 really wats that i want a nice flat stomach i mean i got good boobs and an and nice face but i need to know how to loose weight fast and the healthiest way to ?????????/ helpppppppppppppppp meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:o
    please follow his advice and you will be great buy 2 cantelope for two days drink 8 glasses of water and 1/4th a cantelope 4 times aday.. eat unlimited meat no pork and unlimited GREEN VEg 1 PC of breads no crackers cookies, no milk or cheese or other fruits eccept an orange and a glass of milk SINCE YOU ARE STILL YOUNG enjoy cooking it in oil magerine butter and use lite salad dressings
    After that u should see some weight off After this focus on 2 glasses of milk a day 8 glasses of water a day 2 portions of proteins a day meat eggs cottage cheese 4 forms of starch PC of bread as one or a pita as one 5 crackers as a starch a bowl of cereal, oatmeal 1 cup of pasta or 1/3 cup cooked rice all as forms of starch 4 vegetables based on 1 cup salad= vegetable and 3 fruits a day
    Eat all of this on a regualr basis and u will be fit in no time and feel very healthy
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Mar 25, 2007, 03:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by crystal155lbs
    :confused: i weigh 155 pounds and im 16 really wats that i want a nice flat stomach i mean i got good boobs and an and nice face but i need to know how to loose weight fast and the healthiest way to ?????????/ helpppppppppppppppp meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:o
    You need proper nutrition, aerobic ecercise, risistance traing a good healthy overall diet, of natural, low fat, low sugar, low sodium, low calorie foods, in smaller servings, the key to weight loss is proper serving sizes, like 3 oz for meats, skinless chicken, turkey breast, loin type meats, and fish, Cut out chips, candy sweet cakes.. Include lots of fruits and veggies, water , lots of it, and 100% fruit juice. Beans, lentils, legumes, nuts and seeds, just watch nuts are high in fat so a serving is only about 1 oz, a handful. 100% whole grains products like breads, pastas and rice. Look and learn what portion sizer are for everyrthing, you'll be shocked at the differences. You need 2-3 servings of skim, 1-2% milk, skim or part skim cheese, and low fat, non fat yogurt every day, it helps regulate energy metabolism, increase fat breakdown and decreases body fat. Diets that emphasize a certain amount of one group of foods vs over all nutritional quality of foods is a quick fix diet. And your will regain the weight back fast. Reduce the calories you eat by 100-500 per day, but you need to eat all meals, and eat quality foods.
    MadamButterfly Posts: 54, Reputation: 12

Mar 25, 2007, 06:34 PM
    Note: I did mention not to skip breakfast or dinner. Skipping dinner, however, won't slow your metabolism or make your body hoard every calorie, especially if you've eaten a good breakfast and lunch.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pounds per Week? [ 5 Answers ]

All right, I asked a question regarding biking but this is more of a weight loss question. Currently I weigh about 195 lbs at 6' (5' - 11.5"). I started at about 205 and have a target weight of 175 (-185) either is a step in the right direction. But I am trying to figure out how long it will...

I Need To Gain 15 Pounds [ 7 Answers ]

I Need Help... I'm A Female 5'5 Or 5'6 And I Weigh 110 Pounds. I Am Very Thin. I Can Fit Into A Size 1 Or 3 Depending On The Brand Or Style Of Pants, Shorts, Skirts Etc; I Am 10 Or 15 Pounds Underweight And I Don't Know What To Do! I Want To Be At An Average Weight For My Height... any...

What is stones in pounds [ 1 Answers ]

What is 10 stone in pounds?

How can I gain 15 pounds? [ 4 Answers ]

I've been trying to gain about 15 pounds for a couple of months but I'm stuck at 115. I'm 5'6 and I would love to gain a little weight. No matter how much I eat I can't gain any weight. Any suggestions?

About how many pounds can you loose [ 2 Answers ]

If your on a liquid diet how many pounds will you loose I heard that you can loose up to 17 pounds in a week is that true! My friend tried it and she lost 17 pounds!

View more questions Search