Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1612 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2013, 06:09 AM
    Property n registration
    Can I buy a property in goa if I change my nationality on my name and can I register a car??
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 20, 2013, 11:08 AM
    Why would you have to change your nationality?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is property bought with heneritance money considered community property in Texas? [ 0 Answers ]

My step mother purchased property with monies that was left to her by her father. It was raw land at the time. There have been improvements made to the property by my father. Is it now considered community property? Is there a deed that would make it not community property?

Do I need to pay any real estate property taxes to the IRS on foreign property? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a US Citizen with real estate property in another country. I currently reside on the US. The properties are currently rented. Do I need to pay any real estate property taxes to the IRS? I know I should include this income in my tax return. But is there any tax for owning the property that I...

Landlord and loose dog on leased property, doesn't property go with the lease house? [ 31 Answers ]

I lease a house that has a front yard and a backyard and a legal apartment off to the side. My landlord and his dog live in his apt in the garage that I do not think is legal. When we moved in he told us he would be moving in a few months. Before he moved he let his big german sheperd mix run...

Month Registration sticker doen't match DMV registration date [ 1 Answers ]

So, My husband was driving our almost dead car today and got pulled over. The officer ticketed him because the Month registration sticker on the license plate doesn't match the registration month at the DMV. I had noticed this before but hadn't thought much of it, but now the police think we...

Vehicle registration - property protection [ 5 Answers ]

My spouse is unemployed and stays home with the kids. The house is in my name due to her prior credit history and I have a excellent paying job. Would I protect my personal assets by registering her car solely in her name. I read somewhere that if she caused an accident and was sued - they can...

View more questions Search