Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shane64 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2013, 02:08 PM
    Chest tightness, shortness of breath, fatigue
    I am a 49 year old male who has been going through very stressful situations physically. I've been noticing a shortness of breath and occasional chest discomfort {mild in nature} and a "strangulation" feeling in my throat at the adams apple region. I've also been getting frequent headaches which I do not normally have. Should I see my physician or could this just be simple anxiety?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 17, 2013, 02:10 PM
    I would see a physician. Never take risks with your health.

If it is anxiety there is medication that can help. Either way, a visit to your doctor is a good idea.

Good luck.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

May 17, 2013, 02:24 PM
    Look up signs of heart attack. Shortness of breath is a biggie.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 17, 2013, 06:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    Look up signs of heart attack. Shortness of breath is a biggie.
    Then I've been having a heart attack since I was 14, every year during spring.

It could be anxiety, it could be allergies, it could be asthma. There's a huge list of possibilities.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shortness of breath [ 1 Answers ]

I am 28 weeks and 3 days pregnant with my 4th.. I have always been one to suffer from shortness of breath, now I am getting shortness of breath more frequently and my heart races up to 240! I was told I am anemic, I have tried laying on my left side, more water, doubling up on my iron, and still...

Shortness of Breath [ 4 Answers ]

What is the best way to deal with shortness of breath after taking meds too close together timely

Chest pain and shortness of breath and I'm only 19 [ 0 Answers ]

Im sort of worried, I'm only 19 years old, I've got severe back and side pain (around the hip area on the right side) and I get heat flashes sometimes. I have noticed within the last 2-3 weeks, I've had shortness of breath with very little work, mainly when I get upset, if I get upset my whole body...

View more questions Search