Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Doug11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2013, 08:30 AM
    Surprised with an ETG test
    I NEED HELP!! So I went to report and my p.o surprised me with an ETG test! Never taken one before. All my test have been instant reads. I'm go crazy. I drank over 2 weeks and stopped 7 full days before the 8th that I reported. What the hell is going to happen? Do I have any chance in hell? If worse comes to worse what happens if u fail a alcohol test?? This would be my 1st up? I'm really in need of help... Please
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 16, 2013, 08:32 AM
    When was your last drink before your test?

Is a moment of satisfaction worth the worry you are going through right now?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

May 16, 2013, 05:57 PM
    You were surprised with a test, huh? You're on probation so there should be no surprise if you're not supposed to drink... simply don't do it.

Now, your post is confusing... did you stop 7 days before the test? I am unsure what you're saying when you say "stopped 7 full days before the 8th that I reported"

If a week has gone by, you're probably OK.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does the saliva swab ETG alcohol test show back to 80 hours like the Urine ETG test ? [ 2 Answers ]

I heard when it's the oral swab it only tests back 12 to 24 hours for alcohol anyone know?

Will I pass my ETG test if I drank two 40z beers on Friday test is on Monday [ 2 Answers ]

I had 1 and 1/2 40 oz beers ( Thurs) finished at 2am Fri. Then drank the rest of the 1/2 40oz Friday finished at 4 pm.. Will I pass my EtG on Monday at 7pm?

I had 3 beers on Su. and was surprised by an ETG test on Tues. Afternoon... What are [ 4 Answers ]

I had 3 beers on Sunday, and was surprised by an ETG test on Tues. 4:40 pm. What are my chances of passing with 44 hrs. since having the beers?

EtG test (80 hour Alcohol test) - Drink Friday will it be there on Tuesday/Wednesday? [ 21 Answers ]

I drank a few pitchers and a couple shots on Friday. I will either have to test on Tuesday or Wednesday. Wednesday is a must, but I could get called for random on Tuesday!? :confused: :eek:

View more questions Search