Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Redskins Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2013, 02:53 PM
    Condenser fan
    2 ton only 3 wires I replaced cap exactly the way it should yet the motor is going backwards. Motor is bad right?

Check out some similar questions!

I need the part #s for my rheem a/c condenser fan motor and fan blade and fan grill [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I need to know the parts #S of my rheem a/c condenser unit for the fan motor and fan blade and fan grill? Model # is ralc-g4zjaz

Replacing my old three wire condenser fan motor [ 0 Answers ]

I'm replacing my old three wire condenser fan motor with a new four wire fan motor. The capacitor is a dual run cap with three terminals. The old wires were red (goes straight to T2 on the contactor), brown/white (goes to cap), and black (goes to fan terminal on a circuit board, which I think is...

Condenser fan motor [ 2 Answers ]

Motor has four wires yellow, black, brown, and brown with white sripe. The od motor only had three wires black,red and brown. On the new motor I hooked the yellow to L1 the black to L2 and the two brown to fan on the dual cap. The motor starts, runs but it gets very hot and shuts off after a few...

My condenser fan stops [ 1 Answers ]

Ac condenser fan comes on but shuts down after about 20 minutes or so, followed shortly by compressor. When power is off fan spins freely and capacitor isn't bulged out. Can you tell me my problem, PLEASE?!

Condenser fan quits [ 19 Answers ]

My condersor fan was trying to turn very slow. I removed it and oiled it and it freed up. Only ran 30 min then quit. Compressor still running.replaced fan motor it had a 1/3 hp installed a 1/4 same amps and rpms. Would run 50 min then quit. Replaced capacitor it was a 40/7.5 it ran but no cool air....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.