Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mcintosh606 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2013, 03:35 AM
    I watched a movie, Sunday night, may 12, 2013, on Lifetime, girl with mental illness
    Its about a teen girl who had a mental illness, she would get boys to fall in love with her, she would tell them she was a foster child, she liked to cut herself, she had scars on her wrist, and she would end up getting them on drugs, and she would try to kill them, she had already killed 2 previous boyfriends, and was on her third, until his mother stepped in and caught on to who she was and what she did to boys, she was a dark brown haired ,pretty girl, at the end of the movie the boy lives, and the girl was in a mental institution, does anyone know the name of the movie? Thanks
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

May 13, 2013, 07:56 AM
    A Mother's Nightmare

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I took 4 blue xanax Sunday noon and also 4 bars on Sunday night. [ 0 Answers ]

An EtG urinalysis On Thursday what do I need to do

I watched a movie on either USA or TBS last night. LA teacher dealing with gangs. [ 1 Answers ]

Teacher was subbing after having been stabbed at a Bedford Sty school... he kills one of his students in LA, cuts another one's finger off.

Is this some mental illness? [ 4 Answers ]

I have been hanging with this guy and 8 months ago we decided to go to the beach but when he got there he said that I frustrated him and didn't want to swim. I didn't really worry about that but now he is doing it frequently, like we go shopping and when we arrive at the mall he says he is going to...

There's an old onimated movie that I watched as a little girl. I don't reme [ 1 Answers ]

There's an old animated movie that I used to watch as a kid. I don't remember it to well but it was a story of two kids who went on a journey with two elephants or dragons or something. They had to retrieve something in order to save there city. There was a land or mirrors that I guess was scary....

Mental illness vs physical illness [ 6 Answers ]

I need advise on what to do about my older sister. She is 57 years old and has spent most of her adult life in and out of hospitals. Although she does have some real medical problems she constantly complains about her health. She is fairly dependent on pain medications although she denies...

View more questions Search