Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    catlady23 Posts: 61, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2013, 02:24 PM
    Google Docs
    Not sure if anyone here is familiar with the Samsung Chromebook, but in hopes that one may be;

After writing a paper on such computer(on Google Docs) , I then convert it to Microsoft Word (.docx) However, after doing so, the page number does not transfer over. The page number happens to be a crucial element in grading, so I must have it. Also, to share my document it must be transferred to a compatible source (i.e. Microsoft Word)

Any solution?

Check out some similar questions!

I cannot access Google or search on Google (Only Google) [ 3 Answers ]

Google has been my default search, no problems. My browser is the latest Firefox Beta 3.5 Beta 4 file version 4.42.0.0. The issue started over two weeks ago under the Beta browser. The issue is now, I can’t use Google search or just about any site that is a Google site. I put in a search item...

Embarrsed to go to the docs [ 4 Answers ]

I am embarresed to go to the doc and don't know what to do I went to the er for being lightheaded and having stomach pain and being late well they told me I have crevitits from my iud and said I should have it removed well I am starting to spot today and I am supposed to get my iud removed in the...

If you use Firefox, iGoogle and Google Docs. [ 1 Answers ]

I use Firefox and iGoogle - with a shortcut to Google Docs - but regardless of how many docs I set it to preview, it only previews 1. It worked fine until a couple months ago... and it works fine in IE. Have any of you run into this and found a fix? I asked on the Google Docs Group: no help....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.