Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ZainBal Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2013, 11:36 AM
    Free English as a second language (ESL) classes.
    I'am looking for ESL classes in Los Angeles for FREE. HELP!
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 6, 2013, 11:41 AM
    There are literally hundreds of classes, some free and some not. You are going to have to make some telephone calls.

ESL programs in Los Angeles California, USA

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Long-term creative project for English (ESL) students [ 0 Answers ]

Hi again! It's great to have such helpful friends! :) I'm currently teaching English as a second language to 2 groups of intermediate students. I want to a) get them to use English in a real context and b) encourage and challenge them to do something big and productive, and not just take in...

Long-term creative project for English (ESL) students [ 0 Answers ]

Hi again! It's great to have such helpful friends! :) I'm currently teaching English as a second language to 2 groups of intermediate students. I'd really like to come up with a project that we could do together--a semi-big project that will really take them aback, and hopefully end up with...

Typing, esl teaching, italian-english translations. [ 1 Answers ]

I'm an English teacher living in Italy. Most of my experience is in teaching children. I can translate (correctly) from Italian to English. I did secretarial college, so I can type well. I would really like to find a way of working from home on-line. Could anyone suggest a non-saturated source...

English language [ 1 Answers ]

What are some negative consequences to declaring English the official language of the U.S?

View more questions Search