Ask
    sadjorge Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2007, 08:39 AM
    Rose bushes
    What nutrients do rose bushes need to survive
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Mar 22, 2007, 09:15 AM
    Visit this site for tons of info on roses. www.gardenersnet.com/roses/roses02.htm

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rose tips [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to fine out how you use the new rose tip? I saw someone use it once but I never saw how they took the rose off the tip. If someone could please answer this question I would be very happy. Thank You, Linda

Rose Wine [ 41 Answers ]

Ok, I'm a wine whimp, I know. The only kind I like is mellow stuff like Rosé. My dad calls it fruit juice :p Knowing this, what kind of wine might you suggest I try?

Rose bushes [ 2 Answers ]

We have an older yellow rose bush-this past summer it did not bloom but went totally out of control, even cutting back only compounded the rapid growth. We finally dug it up yesterday, the roots were actually starting to grow under siding a foot or so from the bush itself. We loved the flowers...

Neighbors bushes [ 3 Answers ]

I have a problem with my neighbors bushes hanging past my property line. This wouldn't be such a big deal except the bushes a very thorny and a huge pain to mow under. If I asked my neighbors to trim them and they don't, is it legal for me to trim them? And how long should I wait for them to do...

View more questions Search