Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    qudratpakhtoon Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2013, 02:22 AM
    Covert text or number to password shape
    How we can change text or number to password shape or digit in excel.
    I mean when I write text or number in excel, so it will appear like password shape same like this********.
    Need it seriously! If someone help me please
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

May 21, 2013, 07:12 AM
    The only way I know to type text onscreen Excel and mask what you're typing is to use an ActiveX TextBox. It has a control property to allow you to mask input.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to block a number from calling or text messaging [ 2 Answers ]

I have an LG enV touch on the Verizon Network and I would like to block a certain number (my ex) from contacting me. I am not sure how to go about this.

I received a text messege from this number +639103685415. How to trace this number? [ 3 Answers ]

I received a text messege from this number +639103685415. How to trace this number?

Covertion of Number into Text [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Is there any formula by using that we can convert number into text e.g. 1523 One Thousand Five Hundred Twenty Three. I have got one i.e. BathText() but it's result is not in English. I have macro also but that has to be always insert in a spreadsheet where I want to use this function....

Using Count to get the number of cells in a column that contain text [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to just count the number of cells in a column that have text in them. I used a formula given in one of the previous questions and got a return of #NUM. The fomula I tried was =Sumproduct((Callsign <>"")/Count if (Callsign, Callsign & ""))

How do I create a use text in the correct way but also form a shape ? [ 5 Answers ]

Crikey,its hard to explain,there must be a word for it but I don't know it... Have you ever seen a poem that actually looked to be in the shape of a bridge when written down? Or a never ending circle ? I am sure the text is also relevant to the shape... such as a stairway shape and the words...

View more questions Search