Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jeanchie Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2013, 06:31 AM
    How can I find my father
    My mom was died when I'm still baby and someone adopted me.
    I have so many question on myself specially "whos my parent are" I don't even know the name of my mother and father so I can't find my father because I don't know how to find him. I wish my father was also looking for me.. I'm not sure if his still alive or not. Some people told me that his still alive and have another family. Please help me :(
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 4, 2013, 06:58 AM
    A lot of this depends on your age - how old are you?

You can post on one of the sites that puts adopted children in touch with birth parents - but both have to register in order to find that connection. If people are telling you your father is alive they must know his identity.

And what do your adoptive parents say?

It is foolish and dangerous to post your name on the Internet.

May 4, 2013, 07:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    A lot of this depends on your age - how old are you?

You can post on one of the sites that puts adopted children in touch with birth parents - but both have to register in order to find that connection. If people are telling you your father is alive they must know his identity.

And what do your adoptive parents say?

It is foolish and dangerous to post your name on the Internet.
    I guess your right. I just don't know what to do .
    My adoptive parents doesn't want to say anything about my real parent.
    Uber Member

May 4, 2013, 08:12 AM
    You didn't answer my question about your age.

Ask the people who say that your father is alive about his identity. They know something.

May 6, 2013, 02:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    You didn't answer my question about your age.

Ask the people who say that your father is alive about his identity. They know something.
    I'm already 21.
    Uber Member

May 6, 2013, 06:44 AM
    If people know he's alive the same people know his name. Ask them and then post it so I can help you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What if I find out my son's father isn't actually his biological father? [ 2 Answers ]

I got pregnant about 5 years ago - I basically ended a relationship and started a new one with someone else so when I found out I was pregnant, I was never sure who's child it was. But I made the decision to marry this guy and we decided not to do a paternity test and to raise him under the...

I just want to find my father [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: My parents gave me up before I was even born. I was adopted at 7 hours old. I have met my mother. I know nothing about my father. My mother only knows his first name and my adoptive parents gave me a false name for him. I have no money to spare so I can't pay to find out who he is. I...

I need to find my father! [ 7 Answers ]

I'm trying to find my dad and I thought it would be easy because he was and probably still is a Florida state trooper, served in the Navy Reserve and the 1990 Gulf War, but I can't find anything! Please help!

Need to Find my Father [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, My name is Shayla and I am 14. I have never met my father... he only seen me a few times when I was a month old. He use to live in Detroit, MI. when my mom and him were together. My mom was 15 and he was older than her but she cannot remember how much older, maybe 10 years or so. He is Mong...

Trying to Find My Father [ 20 Answers ]

I have not seen or spoken to my father in a great number of years. I am trying to find his phone number but no luck. His name is Erick Michael Grap. (could go by Rick possibly). His wife's name is Diane Kay Grap. His last known location is either Rocky Mount, NC or Tucumcari, NM. ...

View more questions Search