Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Danielle Kriel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2013, 10:58 AM
    Need to lose at least 20kgs
    Hi I'm Danielle and I'm turning 13 this year , I need to lose at least 20kgs . I am 66.7kgs and 1.65m , how can I lose that weight in 3 months? Please help I really want to lose weight so I can look like Victoria Justice before my birthday in September!!
    Gernald Posts: 901, Reputation: 93
    Expert

Apr 25, 2013, 11:39 AM
    Okay... your BMI looks to be about 23.7 if I did the conversions right, which is normal. If you were to loose 20kg (and be 46.7kg) you'd be dead not to mention severely underweight.
    Are you sure you got your numbers right?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 25, 2013, 12:09 PM
    There is no realistic or safe way you could loose so much weight is such a short space of time.
    You are currently well within the normal range for your age and height.
    In actual fact drastic weight lose at this time in your life will cause serious health issues.
    You are still growing..
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Apr 26, 2013, 01:07 AM
    You are growing. You seems normal at current weight. Don't try to look like someone else. Try to develop your own personality. This is time to learn and enjoy.
    devynpeter Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2013, 01:58 AM
    The average weight for 13 years old and 1.65m is 52kgs. You need to lose only 14kgs for maintaining a fit body. In order to lose this weight naturally, your intake calories must be lesser than burning calories and do exercises regularly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to lose 20kgs in 3 months [ 6 Answers ]

Hi All, I am 22, 5'3" I need to reduce 20 kgs in 3 months so that I have right weight for my height. I will tell my dietary patterns and exercise patterns. With these patterns I have already reduced 6kgs in a month but there is no further reduction seen. My dietary plans NO MILK (if at all I...

20kgs in 3months [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I need to lose 20kgs in 3 months. I know its a lot but I have to. I have joined the gym where I am on treadmill for an hour 20mins cardio and 10mins cyle I am on fruits and cabbage soup diet Can you suggest ho wi can lose this weight Thanks Saru

How many pounds do I need to lose to lose 1.5 cm or .6 inches to my waist? [ 1 Answers ]

If it helps I'm 5 feet 10 inches, 141 pounds, my waistline is 32 inches, and my bodyfat percentage is 16%.

View more questions Search