Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cassi1980 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2013, 10:32 AM
    My daughter was adopted. How can I locate her?
    I'm looking for my daughter.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 22, 2013, 10:41 AM
    Have you tried the on line adoption sites to see if anyone recognizes the information?

How old is she now?

Do you know her "new" name?
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Apr 22, 2013, 12:40 PM
    Her age is VERY important. We can't help until we know it,
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2013, 05:10 PM
    I would recommend contacting the agency that placed her to advise you want to find her. She is likely to contact them if she wants to find you. If they are aware you are searching they are more likely to facilitate a reunion.

Also find adoption sites where you can post the details you know. She's most likely to search online for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to locate my daughter [ 6 Answers ]

Hey there, please help me. A former partner of mine left me when she was carrying my daughter (Katie Louise Webb), I initially employed a solicitor to start the acess process this fell over as she claimed to be resident in France. Since this time Katie has disappeared from the sight, and I...

Trying to locate an adopted child [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for my husbands daughter that he had with a girl he was dating back in 1976, she later married and her husband adopted the daughter. I have the mothers maiden name and the daughters birth name and date of her birth, is their anyway of finding her? We have a daughter and she would like...

Not able to locate my daughter or her mother [ 1 Answers ]

I pay my child support on time every month, but I have not seen my daughter in more than 9 months, which is half of her life. I have not been able to locate the mother. When my daughter was born, I filed paperwork through the courts, because I knew the mother would not allow me to see my daughter....

How do I locate my daughter? [ 3 Answers ]

My daughter will turn 20 this year. Her mother stopped me from seeing her when she was 3 and I would now like to see if I could make some initial contact. My problem is I have no idea as to how to locate my daughter or her mother. I think it would be fairer on my daughter if I made an initial...

View more questions Search