Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Laurenmarie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2013, 11:47 AM
    My ex boyfriend cheated on me. I want him back from the girl he cheated on me with
    Soo like I love him so much and I've heard such nary things about the girl he cheated on me with I need some ways or ideasto steal the boy I love back and make him want to date me instead of her please help me I'm up for any suggestions
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Apr 19, 2013, 11:49 AM
    You need professional help.

I'm not saying it to be mean.

The guy cheated on you, disrespected you like that, and left you for her but you want him back... issues.

Find some self respect and dignity and forget about him.
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Apr 19, 2013, 11:50 AM
    He cheated on you. Why do you want such guy back? Think again, you deserve better.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 19, 2013, 12:42 PM
    Do you want him back out of some feeling of love for him or to prove you can get him back from "her?"
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 19, 2013, 02:41 PM
    I suggest you forget about him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I want my ex boyfriend back after he cheated on me [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I was with a falla for 7 months and he cheated on me but he still with her and I still love him.To begin with him didn't want me to move out and he didn't no what he wanted! But I just was hurt so I move out. The hard bit is he lives near me so I have to see them everyday. He still look for my...

Do you think I should get back with my ex-boyfriend after he cheated on me [ 1 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend of 3 months broke like 6 months ago.. bt I still love him. After we had broke up he kept on telling me that he loved me and that he couldn't live without me bt I kept on ignoring him, because I thought he was going to cheat on me again if I gave him another chance.. Now 6 months...

I want my girl back! I recently found out she cheated on me [ 7 Answers ]

I broke my leg at work on a motorcycle... This happened on Christmas day... Since then we haven't been like we used to... I found she cheated on me while I was in the hospital and it killed me inside... How can I get over this and make her love me again? This is the first girl I ever really...

My boyfriend cheated on me with his ex. We both want to get back together,what to do? [ 3 Answers ]

I found out my boyfriend cheated on me with his ex, he says he knows he has mucked up, and he wants me back. I still have feelings for him and miss him, and I also want him back, but can I trust him? Will he do it again? I really want to take him back becauseIi still love him, but I don't want to...

How do I get my boyfriend back from the girl he cheated on me with? [ 6 Answers ]

I've been with my boyfriend since high school.. . We were each other's first everything. We came to college together and in our second year here started having problems. He said he needed time to think and figure things out but while he was doing that he was spending every night in her bed and has...

View more questions Search