Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Caracol Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2007, 11:25 AM
    Astral Projection
    Is Astral Projection demon induced?
    pigmy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2007, 12:07 PM
    No. Astral Projection is natural and normal. All people astrally project during sleep. Some people can experience it while awake.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Mar 21, 2007, 12:25 PM
    It can be and it also cannot be. You need to do some research and decide on your own.

Astral Voyage - Astral Projection and Spirituality
    Astralweb: Free courses with techniques for Astral Projection, Astral Travel, Out of Body Experiences, OBE, Lucid Dreams, Near Death Experiences, Dream Meanings, Dream Symbols and more.
    Astral projection - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The reason I say you have to make your own decision is that each person has their own philosophy concering AP. I believe in AP and have experienced it. I did not see anything demonic about it. But there are those who believe that the force behind AP is a dark force.
    Beverly Novak Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Mar 21, 2007, 12:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Caracol
    I don't believe so, I think it is a natural thing that mainly happens when you are sleeping, some people have had it happen in a very relaxed state. I have become aware of it when I woke up and was still in the dream I was having, then I had complet control over every thing, from ware I was, who I was around, how much money I had, fun, fun, fun. So if its happened to you just consider yourself one of the lucky one, you got to be awake for it and hopefully it will happen again soon for both of us, after all where else can you fly, really fly just by thinking it, well heaven of course, enjoy! Good luck! Your Newest Friend Beverly Novak P.S. God bless and protect you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 21, 2007, 12:48 PM
    Of course if it was, would the demon tell you, I don't think they would.

For those christians that believe in spirits, works of satan, yes most believe that it would be something using those powers.

For the rest of the Christians they would just not believe it is real

For others since they really don't believev in powers of demons, they would not know or even want to know.

My personal opinoin, yes it is
    Caracol Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2007, 01:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck
    Of course if it was, would the demon tell you, I don't think they would.

For those christians that beleive in spirits, works of satan, yes most beleive that it would be something using those powers.

For the rest of the Christians they would just not beleive it is real

For others since they really don't believev in powers of demons, they would not know or even want to know.

My personal opinoin, yes it is
    Dear Fr Chuck. Many thanks for your reply. I have been praying for the past 14 years for my mother and son to be delivered from the spirit of witchcraft (astral projection). How can they be delivered? My pastor says that they will have to repent and accept Christ. But they claim to have accepted Christ so what is the problem? I believe my mother was induced to a covenant with these spirits when she was a child by her grandmother, who was a witchdoctor and a initiation rites mentor (African school).

I desperately need advice on this. I am a prayer warrior and a watchwomen at the Gates of Jerusalem (intercessor).

God bless

Caracol
    Beverly Novak Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Mar 23, 2007, 08:40 AM
    All I have to say about this is I love God and have for a long time, and talk to him daily, I trust in his promisses and know that no evil will befall me under his watch, I do not do witchcraft nor worship the devil, and when it happens to me I am sleeping and did nothing to make it happen, I was also taken to heaven in a dream, told what my purpose was, told I wouldn' be able to remember it, all the way back to wakeness I tried desprately to remember, but sure enough all I could remember was going to heaven, being told my purpose and that I wouldn't be aloud to remember. This happened to me in a time I needed reasurance. Point being that God may use dreams to teach, and he wouldn't alow demons to posses me in my sleep, I hope the God you believe dose the samething... God bless and protect you. Your Friend Beverly
    wbbk7knu Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2007, 10:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Caracol
    I've loved projecting and hoped it wasn't demon induced but fact is my projections have been with the influence of fallen angels. I had to quit projecting (even though I enjoyed it so much) because the fallen angels that I invited into my home for astral projection began making my pet cat insane to the point it scared me so much (not joking) and the fallen angels would after projection be with me in dreams that they controlled and they were BAD dreams, and when I tried quiting astral projection fallen angel would brake into my little sisters dreams and to make her project, and the whole thing was getting out of control. But it's over, through prayer in Jesus' name.
    TFallenOne Posts: 43, Reputation: 2

Aug 15, 2007, 11:18 AM
    Ha I love when hardcore christians answer these questions. Sometimes I think you people hinder more than help.

And to answer the question, No - Astral project is not a result of Fallen Angels, Demons, the Anti-Christ, Bob Saggot, or even Tony Danza.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Astral projection [ 9 Answers ]

Why we feel vibrations during astral projection?

Projection Tv [ 2 Answers ]

Hi,this inquiry is about philips-magnavox rear projection TV (model#9P5511C1), I believe that you can clean the dust off the tubes to get a better picture,but I can not find any information on how to do this,there also is and oil in them that you can change,but right now I just want to find out...

Demon induced astral projection [ 29 Answers ]

I'd really like to know what Im dealing with. I've been having these astral experiences that I don't want, nor attempt to have. I wake up in the spirit (body still asleep) and there is someone, spirit or whatever that is holding me or laying on me or messing with me. I have conversed with it and...

Rear projection Tv lamp oil [ 1 Answers ]

I have noticed that my rear proction TV has oil within the lamps. What oil is this & can it be topped up? Do I need to do anything specific with it?

Cleaning projection screens [ 1 Answers ]

I removed both screens from my projection TV. The outer protection screen was easy to clean the inner one I'm having problems with.What I did was sprayed some Windex on a paper towel and started wiping lightly then I realized the texture is in a circular form so I decided to lay the screen flat and...

View more questions Search