Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ok_97128 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2013, 12:35 AM
    Why did my husband pass out
    My husband walked into the kitchen said oh s#$t and fell over completely still and unresponsive with open eyes and dialated pupils for 15 seconds then just woke up and quickly became grey and clammy what's wrong with him
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 11, 2013, 12:52 AM
    Call an ambulance PLEASE, even if he seems OK now, or bundle him into the car and go to the ER yourselves.
    A possible stroke MUST be determined so that the right preventative treatment can be start for the future.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 11, 2013, 03:14 AM
    He needs to go to the ER NOW, well he needed to do it before he got up off floor.

There are many reasons and some are life threatening

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ex-husband met an attractive woman separated from her husband but living with him [ 1 Answers ]

Is it meant to be they meet at a hockey camp her separated and unhappy my x stated had a lot of problems and talked to me about them it meant he opened up about his problems fights with two teenage sons one stealing and trouble at school the other diabetic head boy letting his steam off at home as...

Is it illegal to not claim my husband to advoid pass child support [ 5 Answers ]

My friend is a NYPD and she BEEN married to her husband of 7 years, who moved from Louisiana trying to advoid child support. They have been living together for more than 7 years, but he does not have any bills in his name... both of them want to advoid child support payment deduction from her pay....

H1B Husband, Husband and Wife overseas, LayOff [ 9 Answers ]

I was on a H1B visa and working in the US sine June 2007. The company that I was working for downsized and I was laid off from there on 31st Oct 2008. Subsequently since I was unable to find employment I decided to move back home at the end of November. I got married in Dec 2008. By that time my...

Husband and Wife on Deed, Both Pass away who get property [ 3 Answers ]

Asking in Phila Pa. married couple on deed. Wife passes, husband passes a few years later. Both have adult children, none together. Who gets the property? I think at some point 1 child had the sickly father sign deed to her. Is it all hers or do any of the other children have any recourse on...

View more questions Search