Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Zarah k1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2013, 03:30 PM
    Yellow / gold hair
    I bleached my hair n after I put a medium champaign toner in it removed most orange but now it's yellow. So my question is I like the level but not the tone. I would like to see a more Carmel to light brown. How do I go about going that. And thanks for all the help.
    NICOLE2013 Posts: 41, Reputation: 4

Apr 10, 2013, 07:37 PM
    Put a light brown color in it. Condition well though.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 11, 2013, 10:14 AM
    Ask a beauty supply store to recommend a toner -

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to identify a black/yellow-gold larvae that is eating a white/pale green fern [ 0 Answers ]

It is about 3/4 to 1 inch long. It is striped around with black then a yellow-gold one and so on all the way. They are devouring a white/pale green fern. Do you know what it is and how to get rid of them?

Take yellow out of blonde hair? [ 0 Answers ]

Been reading a lot about silver shampoo and conditioners... my hair has turned out with that yellowy colour in it .I did have it done professionally so don't want to buy a shop dye to correct it. Would these siver products solve my problem ? Many thanks fi.

How to correct yellow/gold hair [ 1 Answers ]

I have naturally light brown, mousy hair. I used Clairol permanent color on it, Blondest Gold (gold base) with 30 volume developer, and its too yellow for me... the gold washes me out. How can I darken it, still maintaining blond... which base/developer to use? Thank you.

My hair has turned yellow. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Right when I was a younger child I had very light blonde hair, as I am getting older my hair has gone darker since I was about 12 I just had a few blonde streaks And I got really bored of it so then I decided instead of paying loads of money to go to a hairdressers I bort some light blonde...

Hair turned yellow, need help! [ 2 Answers ]

I had a dark blondish hair color.. with light highlights.. I decided to change my color.. I wanted my hair all one color.. a lightish blonde, but I have a very low budget so I decided to do it myself and went to the store and bought a blonde hair color (Clairol - Born Blonde 'Original').. it...

View more questions Search