sukhmani Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2007, 05:37 PM
    To kill a mockingbird
    What does Maycomb's turnout for the trial imply about human nature?:
    CharlesLewis Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2007, 05:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sukhmani
    What does Maycomb's turnout for the trial imply about human nature?:
    Sounds like an essay question your teacher gave you. Think about the way people reacted to the trial and then think what this would suggest about their nature.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My cat is trying to kill me [ 7 Answers ]

I don't know what happened, but last night, my loving cat that's about 4 1/2 years old now went crazy. My wife and I had to go to the emergency room shortly afterwards. The cat went nuts, just straight out attacking us... We did nothing towards her to provoke this and she will not give up the...

She's going to kill herself [ 10 Answers ]

Ok my best friend is turning 14 on march 15 and she has a pretty good life, her parents aren't divorced her 22 year old brother just got his own place and her 2 little brothers aren't sick or mentally ill in anyway at all, but she tells me she feels horrible, like she wants to kill herself and that...

If Looks Could Kill [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of this movie with Richard Grieco on DVD? On mailorder if possible. Thanks :)

To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee [ 1 Answers ]

I am writing an essay using the theme of prejudice from the book, To Kill A Mockingbird. I have to choose one quote/passage from the novel and base my whole essay around that quote. The quote needs to represent prejudice. If anybody has any ideas or any quotes directly about prejudice, it would...

To Kill A Mockingbird [ 1 Answers ]

As groups, I've been assigned to do a themes wrap up timeline, our group has everything under control and complete, except there is one thing we're stumped on and would appreciate any help with. The final part to the assignment, is to find a Visual representation that comments on Morality and the...

View more questions Search