Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SmileyRedhead Posts: 30, Reputation: 2

Mar 29, 2013, 07:49 PM
    Red, long, thick, hair... Ideas?
    Hi I'm just another redhead. I have thick, long and curly hair and I want to go clubbing... The problem is, my hair is always making me look juvinile. I usually just leave it out because I'm afraid of straightening it, and it's really hard to work with. Any ideas?

Check out some similar questions!

Male singer with long long red hair [ 1 Answers ]

I have tried everything on the internet, I am trying to find a music video I saw a long time ago probably early-ish 2000s on MTV or something like that and a man was singing who had long red hair and I remember he was looking at the camera a lot and he got out of a hot tub and put some clothes on...

Hair brush suggestions for thick hair [ 7 Answers ]

I have very very thick, coarse hair. Its about 1/2 way down my back, looks beautiful when I blow dry it/flat iron it. (it's naturally straight w/some wave in the back). I FINALLY after many years practicing mastered blow drying my hair w/a round brush & turns out last time I did this, I didn't even...

Best hair product to tame unruly damaged wavy hair- thick [ 1 Answers ]

What products can I use when str8ning that help repair?

Ideas to style thick hair? [ 5 Answers ]

OK, my hair is really boring. I have very thick hair, shoulder length. I grew up a major tomboy and my mom was never one to really do my hair, so at 21, I have no idea how to curl it (they come out weird, I have many curling irons of diff sizes/same for rollers), but am sick of just having straight...

I have this thin hair and I hate it! I really want a lush and thick hair [ 2 Answers ]

I was not really blessed wd lush and thick hair ever since... do you know sum natural treatment or any products which will help me have the thick hair I always want? HELp me... :confused:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.