Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    bigpapa's Avatar
    bigpapa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Jan 26, 2005, 01:48 PM
    Looking for help
    I have an 8yr old son who has nerve damage to his right ear. He is almost totally deaf in that ear. He is bright and outgoing, but he is doing poorly in school. He is in 2nd grade but reads at kindergarten level. He gets fustrated because he cannot hear sounds correctly.
    I am looking for a tuter to help him, but I am having a hard time locating one. Most tuters are to expensive. I am on disability and need to watch every penny.
    Are there any programs that could help my son in the Brooklyn New York area?
    angelcakes22uk's Avatar
    angelcakes22uk Posts: 29, Reputation: 3
    New Member

    Apr 1, 2005, 01:16 PM
    A Family Place Inc.Brooklyn, New York,718 443-3434 Ext. 11,

    Hope its some help, even though I'm from england and never been to NY,found this address easily.
    lilfyre's Avatar
    lilfyre Posts: 508, Reputation: 98
    Senior Member

    Jul 7, 2005, 01:12 PM
    Wilson reading program
    Contact your child study team in your school, have them test him, after they test him request that he be placed on the Wilsons reading program. It is an excellent program my daughter had great success with it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search