Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Consorte101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2013, 10:00 AM
    Question for DrBill - Hair Follicle Drug test on leg hairs
    Hello and thank you Dr. I took a HFT test yesterday and hair was used from my legs because my head hair was too short. I haven't smoked weed for 77 days prior to testing and about 2-3 times in the months of Nov-early Dec. Smoked marijuana only once in my life about 3 years prior to that. What are my chances of passing? Thank you very much for your help.

Check out some similar questions!

Question for DrBill--Infrequent User of Marijuana + Hair Drug Test [ 17 Answers ]

Hi DrBill, I know you've answered this question a couple of times before, but each situation is different, and like most people going in for a hair test, I'm getting slightly paranoid and nervous. I won't bore you with a long intro, so here's the gist of it: I am a very infrequent smoker. ...

DrBill: Hair follicle drug test marijuana [ 3 Answers ]

Im sure this question has been asked a hell of a lot on these forums but I'm going for a pre employment medical and I know they do a drug screen not 100%sure if they will do a hair test or just a urine test but I'm still extremely worried... I smoked a small joint on the 7th of September and...

Hair drug test drbill [ 12 Answers ]

Dr Bill, I have a hair test on Aug 9... I smoked one night on June 4... I see a lot of conflicting views on this topic... can you provide some posts or testimonials on here of people that have smoked 1 time in say a two month period that have passed? How can I be certain of this with so many...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.