Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    istvan Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2007, 01:12 PM
    Talking on the phone
    Hi my name is istvan and I have a question. When I'm on phone with my girlfriend I hardly ever have anything to talk about and she's always irritated by it. Can you tell me things I can talk about on the phone with her? Please help me!!
    ATYOURSERVICE Posts: 246, Reputation: 13

Mar 20, 2007, 01:20 PM
    If it doesn't come naturally you will have communication issues later. If it's just on the phone keep it short and seweet and see her more often so you can keep your relationship going.

Current topics is always good.
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Mar 20, 2007, 02:09 PM
    Some of those "what if" questions can be fun to explore...

What would you do if you won a million dollars?
    What would you do if you were Character X on a TV show?
    What if UFO's are real and we're just one primitive bunch 'o' mammals?

Steer clear of the uncomfortable what if questions though - What if you're pregnant? What if I got hit bya truck? - That sort of stuff should be a no - no.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Talking english [ 6 Answers ]

I have a problem in talking english.so I would like to overcome this one.iam truing to improve my language by reading newspaper,magazines and stories.but I still have this problem.I confess that I don't have enough confidence to use or I am not qualified.how can you help or what do you recommend?...

How to record phone conversations from phone to PC? [ 6 Answers ]

Is there an inexpensive way to record phone conversations directly to PC using the earphone or headset jack port on the phone to either microphone line in port or USB port on PC? Does it also require special software? Here's what I want to do: My friend and I want to record our phone...

Stolen phone - am I stuck with phone charges? [ 3 Answers ]

My cell phone was stolen recently and the guy who stole it called all over the place, adding about $175 in phone charges to our phone bill. I reported it stolen to Qwest, but they say the charges are still my responsibility. I am planning to refute the bill, but I don't know the correct...

View more questions Search