Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HunnyMuffins Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2013, 07:52 AM
    I want to make money. I am 11
    I want to earn money for field trips and new things I may like, I so not know what to do. My mum and dad don't give me allowance. I am eleven years old and I used to babysit but now volleyball is when I used to babysit.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 25, 2013, 08:01 AM
    Offer to Mow your neighbors grass.. and stuff like that, weed their flower beds and yard work... at 11 your aren't going to get much in the way of work.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I make all the money, I make all the rules about it, right? [ 39 Answers ]

Of course not. That's the dumbest thing ever said. Now how do I convince my wife that just because I make the money (she is a stay at home mom to our 2 terrors) doesn't mean that she doesn't get to spend it and doesn't get an equal say in how it is spent. Ive tried the "were partners,...

How do I make money with this [ 6 Answers ]

I have to do a mitzvah project and I really wanted to do this singing thing but I tried to sign up to late so I can't, I think I want to make money for charity by singing or selling cookies. Athough, I have no idea how to use that to make money! Any advice?

How can I make money under 18 [ 9 Answers ]

I'm 17 years old I'm making research on how to make a money on the web and get paid throw papal that way I wouldn't have to give out my personal info on the web for (social security etc.) what's your best opinion

View more questions Search