Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    baby_bunny Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2013, 12:28 PM
    I saw this movie when I was very young and can't remember the title of it... pls help
    "the movie starts out with a woman knocking at the door then the mother learning that her daughter has drown. it turns out that her stepfather drowned her leaving some of her hair in the watch that the girl's mother bought him. the spirit of the little girl appears to her mother and told her that her stepfather killed her, at the end her body is dug up to match the hair found in the watch to her daughters hair. meanwhile a court case is going on and the stepfather was found not guilty.the spirit of the young girl starts haunting him and he runs out in the grave yard where his step daughter is buried and the spirit of his step daughter strangles him and it ends with him in a slumped position on the grave of his stepdaugher"

Quotes from the movie spoken by the ghost of the little girl : "he killed me mommy, he killed me" and "butterly mommy, butterfly"
    Romos Posts: 4, Reputation: -1

Mar 23, 2013, 01:24 PM
    Everybody asks this stuff wanting help in movies. Look in other threads, maybe an answer is there.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Mar 24, 2013, 12:37 PM
    Death Dreams

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cannot remember the movie title, or the actors in it, but I remember the storyline? [ 0 Answers ]

So this movie is set in late 90s early 2000 era Boy and girl grow up next to each other, he's in love with her but never tells her, he goes off to culinary school at the CIA and later works as a server for a catering company He freaks out while serving at the girl's engagement party She ends up...

Can't remember title of book - young adult/magic/romance [ 1 Answers ]

I remember reading a book about a young girl girl who falls for a boy who, I think, does magic. I would have read it between 1996 and 1999, but it may have been published quite a bit earlier than that. I think the cover was pink, and the (female) author's name might have started with an M, or her...

I can't remember the name of a children's movie I saw when I was young [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a movie which started in colour film then changed to colour animation. A boy is in his bedroom when a box flies in through the window. He pulls a string on the box and it opens up in to a sort of gate way. When he goes through the gate he changes in to an animation and has an adventure.There...

Movie I saw when I was young. I can't remember it's Title [ 1 Answers ]

Ok. I'll tell about this movie. It's a children type of move. I remember it was about these animals that were friends, like in a forest (some almost natural habitat) Well I gas tanker car falls of the side of the road, the gas leaks. One of the characters (I think) she lived in the lower part of a...

View more questions Search