Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lika206 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2013, 02:16 AM
    Opinion
    A patient in a gynecological clinic where you work as a nurse has informed you that she is considering serving as a surrogate for a childless couple she knows and asks for your advice. The patient is healthy, but seems somewhat emotionally unstable. What advice should you give her?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 22, 2013, 02:24 AM
    Since this is your homework, what advice would you give?
    nicksmema Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2013, 12:20 AM
    I would suggest she speak with her physician about being a surrogate and that she may also want to speak to a psychologist to find out all of the pro's and con's of being a surrogate. I am not equipped to determine whether the person is emotionally stable.
    jasonwood12 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2013, 01:19 AM
    I would also suggest you to visit the physician to solve this problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Opinion [ 11 Answers ]

I always think about what people in other countries think about india... so all of yours opinion is welcomed...

What is your opinion? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a friend who strongly wants to become a writer, but people try to discourage her. She's awsome and works very hard to cultivate her talent, but everybody around her thinks she should give up. She doesn't want to. Neither do I. So do you think she will succeed? I'm asking you this...

Could I have your opinion on this? [ 5 Answers ]

We got a puppy which is 8 weeks old from a guy yesterday whom we nicknamed Bella because she was the color of the bella hardwood floors. We got her home and found that she had two ticks on her that were embedded in her and also that she was INFESTED with fleas. We gave her a bath in flea and...

What is your opinion? [ 15 Answers ]

I'm a 26 year old male, no children, and single. First off, I'm not sure right now if I want to be with anyone. If that changes, I would like to find a woman who doesn't want children either. I have nothing against children, I just don't see myself as a parent. I've thought about sterilizing...

View more questions Search