Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cutieepiee33 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2013, 02:39 PM
    What's a good Facebook community page name??
    As you can tell I'm making a community page on Facebook. I have no ideas for the names. Can you guys make a name for it. Once you guys find one and I like it I will put the link in the comments. Thanks for the help.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Mar 21, 2013, 02:46 PM
    What is it for? What group?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 21, 2013, 02:47 PM
    We'll need a bit more info about the group you want to create. Is it a group about dogs, cats, rabbits, girls, boys, guns, diapers, furniture, jokes, pictures, school? It really does matter what the group is about, you don't want a group about school being called "The bunny foo foo club". ;)
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Mar 21, 2013, 06:46 PM
    Rolly Polly Poopy Sniffers

Slayer Rules

Keep Calm and Pick Your Nose

Your Armpits Stink But Mine Smell Like Roses

My Soul Is As Black As The Night Sky

If you don't like any of them, I could try more...

... of course it would help to know some more information like TJ and Alty suggested.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 21, 2013, 06:48 PM
    I'm so using "Rolly Polly poopy sniffers". :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Error on Facebook page [ 12 Answers ]

I got error on Facebook page I can't even send any mail from Facebook nor I can delete something.I got 1yellow color icon at the bottom on the left side showing "done,but with errors"I mean I can login and I can't see the right side of the Facebook home page.

Error on page. Facebook [ 11 Answers ]

I have recently signed up for face book and had no problems adding friends and sending messages until yesterday... I can log in and see my homepage, profile and others profiles but not able to send messages or use applications because it says a bottom left hand side error on page or done with...

Facebook error in page [ 2 Answers ]

Facebook error in page Will I do have an vista Recently when I open Facebook.. I can't open my profile.. it alert a messege down at the left.. done with errors in page.. and don't show anything.. When you open others profile.. it display the info.. vertically... Any way I am suspecious I...

Facebook page (not group). [ 7 Answers ]

Note that National Geographic's Facebook page images link directly to nationalgeographic.com. National Geographic | Facebook How do they do that? I've not found it in the help section...

View more questions Search