Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    j1984 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2013, 01:02 AM
    My split air conditioner is not cooling my room
    My split system is not cooling my room. I don't know much about this. I fan outside is running and I have checked the cooper wires, they are both same temp.
    The fan air is cold not hot.
    Any help?
    Tnx
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 12, 2013, 05:13 AM
    You need to get an air conditioning professional to look at it... if both lines are the same temp you might have had a leak , the compressor fail or some other problem. None of them really within the ability of the average person without the right equipment or training.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Split Air Conditioner Piping [ 0 Answers ]

What kind of problems would I face if the 2 pipes (copper ones) are put together in the same insulation? With nothing separating them. I checked the manual and it said that they are supposed to be insulated separately and covered with a third insulator but the company contractor said that it...

My Air Conditioner Not Cooling? [ 0 Answers ]

Please help. My air conditioner is not blowing air. The fan is working and the unit outside is working-just no air. It was working yesterday, but seemed to stop during the night. What can I do? I checked the unit, there are drops of water on the pipes, but I don't anything else. It is gas if...

Air conditioner not cooling [ 10 Answers ]

A/C not cooling below 80 when outside temp is 98. It is a split system, inside & outside coils clean, unit and ducting in house attic, just had ducting replaced and is insulated well, R30 blown in insulation in attic, return is against roof, 3T for a 1800 sqft brick 30 yr old house. What else to do...

Split type air conditioner freez e up [ 1 Answers ]

Inverter has ice and low pressure line on condenser has ice Thank you steve

My air conditioner is not cooling [ 1 Answers ]

My central air conditioner was not cooling last year and I had a tech checked, was told that there was a leaking. Spend $ 300 replcaed freon and placed some liquid seal staff and it worked. This year, not cooling again, same tech checked and was told some valve needs to be replced, again spend $...

View more questions Search