Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nicksgirl1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2013, 05:57 PM
    Weekly reader books 1980's
    I'm sure I'll have more questions because I have lots of memories of getting
    Books through the Weekly Reader book club. A book I can't remember
    The title of was about a junior high girl whose mother was kind of 'out there' and made her school lunches with things like tofu, so the girl started eating under the bleachers in the gym. When she was found out by the boy she likes (I think his name was Mitch "the cat" Morris) she said that she was part of a club, the
    G.H.O.S.T. club, and each of the letters stood for a food (g for granola is the only one I remember). I would love to read this book again if anyone knows the title.
    And if I can find it out there.

Thanks!

Check out some similar questions!

Weekly reader books 1980's [ 0 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the name of a book I read in 5th grade (mid-eighties). It's about 2 boys, one is named Gary, that get caught up in a mystery of some sort and it ends in a cave where they discover the bad guy is the sheriff (or some police official). I know that's not a lot of information,...

1980s weekly reader books [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I'm looking for 3 books about a girl who learns how to play basketball, football, and baseball with the boys. The basketball one starts in the gym and the coach tells her to shoot free throws and keep track of how many etc. The baseball one she starts by running 90 feet etc. I think she...

Weekly Reader books about ghosts [ 1 Answers ]

When I was in 5th or 6th grade (1980/1981), I bought a Weekly Reader book which was a short collection of true stories, approximately 12 stories and around 100 pages long. The back cover contained a warning to not read when home alone because the stories were so scary. Two of the titles I...

Weekly reader book club books [ 1 Answers ]

I am desperately searching for a copy of a Weekly Reader Book Club book titled Prince Bertram the Bad. Does anyone have one to sell? I need it by the 8th of August.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.