Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    me12 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2013, 12:50 PM
    Am I pregnant?
    I had sex with my boyfriend 3 days ago and he poured inside me no sperm in the womb.. but on the surface of the part of vagina and I was standing above his him... and I'm confused if I'm pregnant ? :/// plzz help
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2013, 12:58 PM
    It's very possible that you're pregnant, however, it's too soon to know for sure.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 8, 2013, 12:59 PM
    Yes its possible you are, and its also possible you aren't... but you had sex.. thats all it takes.

Sperm are capble of moving on their own... they don't just lay there, but they are microscopic.. you can't see them without a microscope.

You are going to have to wait for several weeks after you miss your next period to test for it... if you period comes on time... you can be fairly certain you are not. Its too soon to know.

Mar 8, 2013, 01:06 PM
    Well after he poured on me I blotted sperm with something... do you think that I'm pregnant?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Mar 8, 2013, 01:10 PM
    Nobody can tell you the answer to this. It is too soon to know. If you don't know, we can't know. See if you miss a period and then go from there.

As a side note- I would think that it may be time for you to stop having sex if this worries you so much. Maybe you need to understand it a bit more and be more careful before you do it again.

Mar 8, 2013, 01:15 PM
    Thank you.. this answer relaxed me
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 8, 2013, 01:46 PM
    At least seek out to learn more about human reproduction and birth control from someone with training wherever you live... and don't rely on friends who are often wrong.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 8, 2013, 03:25 PM
    Wait until your period is due. If you miss it, wait at least 2 weeks and then test using first morning urine.

Could you be pregnant? Of course you can. Any time you have sex, even if you use protection, pregnancy is possible. Are you? There's no way for anyone to tell you, you'll have to do what every other woman in the world does, and that's wait and see.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

4th pregnant chance with previous history of blood clot during pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if it is safe to have a 4th pregnancy with a history of blood clot in my 2nd pregnancy at 30 week? Should I see a gyne?

View more questions Search