Writ of execution
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 5, 2013, 01:07 PM
    Please clarify your question
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 5, 2013, 01:32 PM
    And your question is? Sounds like you need to go back and ask that the writ be amended.
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Mar 6, 2013, 06:11 PM
    You have a judgment against someone and now seek to collect it with a writ of execution? If in applying for the writ you gave the wrong bank, simply correct your application to show the correct bank.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Writ of execution-- Bank accounts frozen! [ 1 Answers ]

I was served that an old debt was sold to a collection agency and that agency was granted a judgement in the amount of $4000. I made payment arrangements and paid irregular payments totaling $3790. I was preparing to make the final payment and received notice of a writ of execution on my bank...

How long before a bank levy is applied once you submit the writ of execution to court [ 1 Answers ]

How long does it take for bank levy to be applied to an account once given to court.

I got a writ for execution on my bank account [ 1 Answers ]

I got a writ for execution on my bank account that has the amount due, but they are holding twice the amount. When will the hold be lifted it the debt is satisfied and why is my account be held for more than the original amount

Writ of Execution - Frozen Bank Account [ 1 Answers ]

A previous landlord (property mgmt company) has a judgment against my husband and I for money owed, etc. We were just infomed of Writ of execution per our bank acct being frozen. Currently waiting for a lawyer to return my call; to ask questions before I process the Exemption Form w/the Sheriff's...

View more questions Search